SPRAY TANNING PRE TREATMENT ADVICE
- The night prior to your spray tan, please carry out a full body exfoliation paying particular attention to elbows, knees and feet using Sienna X Exquisitely Soft Body Polish sachets or any non oily body scrub. This ensures that your tan will look natural and have an even fade off.
- Any shaving or waxing must be done 24 hours before your spray tan, this will give time to let your skin recover and for any open pores to close.
- DO NOT MOISTURISE
- On the day of the tan please ensure that you have some loose dark clothes to change into after your tan including underwear and flip flops or loose shoes. We will provide disposable thongs but you may prefer to wear you own bikini or underwear
- On the day of the tan please make sure you are wearing no body lotion, no deodorants, and no moisturiser on your face and no make up prior to tanning. Our tanning solution is water based and any oil that you may have on your skin will act as a barrier and your tan will slide off.
- May not be suitable for people with asthma or breathing problems, or the first 3 months of pregnancy. Please consult your doctor prior to treatment.
- Please let us know if you have any concerns prior to your treatment contact us via email or telephone.
SPRAY TANNING AFTER TREATMENT ADVICE
- After a few minutes drying time you will be ready to put your clothes back on.
- Make sure your clothes are not tight as they will leave wear marks.
- Your tan will take 10 hours to fully develop so please avoid the following –
1. Working up a sweat during this time
2. Coming into contact with rain/water
3. Touching your skin during the development time
- The colour you will see during the development time is only a guide colour and NOT the finished colour.
- After the 10 hours of development you can then shower, or you may wish to leave your development over night and take your first shower the next morning (this is most common).
- During your shower you will see the guide colour running off your skin this will then reveal the true colour of your tan.
- Pat dry DO NOT RUB
LOOKING AFTER YOUR TAN
To keep your tan looking gorgeous you will need to –
- Avoid long hot baths and showers
- After showers always pat your skin dry with a towel do not rub
- Moisturise daily this will prolong your tan and keep it looking fresh
Please make sure all your guests see the attached advice sheets. Perhaps print and send them with your invitations or email them to your guests.
WEB SITE SPRAY TANNING PRE TREATMENT ADV[...]
Microsoft Word document [475.0 KB]